Mealtime Coaching for Parents and Professionals
Melanie provides picky eater help via pre-scheduled phone consults for one hour as needed. Parents and professionals often seek out Melanie’s expertise for a variety of concerns including how to make mealtimes less stressful and how to encourage kids to try new foods. It is highly recommended that you take The Picky Eater Course before setting up a personal consult with Coach Mel in order to get the most information to help your child.
- Each appointment is one hour long with a $100 per hour rate.
- These consults are strictly educational in nature and not intended to be feeding therapy. Coaching is not covered by insurance.
- Appointment scheduling is in Mountain time.
- Looking for a specific time? Contact Melanie HERE and she will do her best to accommodate your schedule.
- Appointments are non-refundable. If you need to cancel, appointments may be rescheduled one time. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to the high number of emails Melanie receives asking for advice, it is not possible for her to respond to each one. The best way to reach Melanie is to set up a one hour consult.