ARFID Masterclass: The Anxious Eater
Masterclass with Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP
Coach Mel’s Masterclasses are your opportunity to dive deep into a hot topic in pediatric feeding. More than just a PowerPoint presentation – this is online learning that takes it up a notch.
What makes this masterclass experience so special?
- Attendance is limited to just 22 participants to foster in-depth discussion
- A live and dynamic learning experience
- Sessions are designed to be interactive and memorable, with a few creative twists along the way!
- Four hours packed with valuable content and smart strategies that you use immediately with your anxious eaters!
Do I need a webcam? This unique learning opportunity requires a webcam and microphone so that you can interact with Melanie.
What you will learn about ARIFD:
You will walk away with a rich understanding of the steps it takes to take kids from anxious to adventurous, including:
- How anxiety hinders a child’s ability to try new foods
- Why kids get stuck “just licking” or “just kissing” a new food and can’t make progress from there
- Strategies to help the hesitant eater take a bite
- Specific techniques to help the anxious eater manage anxiety
- The relationship between parental anxiety and a child’s anxious behaviors
- The research behind Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID)
Principles will be demonstrated through live activities and videos of Melanie’s clients learning to be adventurous eaters!
Who should attend?
Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Registered Dietitians, Pediatricians and other health professionals; Parents, teachers and family members of extreme picky eaters.
Cost: $220 USD registration
This is a LIVE course and will not be available On-Demand
PLUS, masterclass attendees receive:
- $25 discount for a one-on-one coaching session with Melanie
- $50 discount on Melanie’s most popular 9.5 hour video course: Feeding Development: Understanding the Spectrum of Eating in Children
- $20 discount toward a future masterclass